> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Sal, I am absolutely positive that you are not as
> > > completely brainless as you are making yourself
> > > sound here,
> >
> > Is that what they call a backwards compliment? Or is it the famous
> > passive-aggressivness Dr. Peter finds everywhere.
> >
> > > but I'm durned if I know *why* you'd
> > > want to make yourself sound brainless.
> >
> > Or just straight out insulting. I get so confused.
>
> Odd that you don't seem to find the nature of Sal's
> remarks to me confusing.

About 10% confusing. But for the most part, she made some valid
points, IMO.

Though, to be honest, I am not sure why neither of you thinks its wise
to be (or even pretend to be) the better person and say "ok, it get
the point you were making" and then bite your tongue -- not dwell on
phrasing -- which seems to be more of an ego war.

Though I give Sal some points for being less drawn into ego wars.

=======