> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip>
> occur
> September,
> > >
> > > Er, no, the vernal equinox will still (always) occur
> > > in March.
> >
> > Well I will bet you a quart of soma that in 13000 years the vernal
> > equinox will be in "September". Lets meet then and see.
> >
> > In the mean time, which of the following points of my logic do you
> > disagree with:
>
> Sorry, yer gonna hafta sort it out yourself.

The vernal equinox is in "September" in 13000 years. Its not that
complex. If you are struggling with the September vernal equinox, I
speculate that you have not groked what "precession of the equinox" means.

If you have a cogent argument as to why you believe it is not, please
post. (Just saying it is eternally in March is not a cogent argument. :) )