--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm confused by your question (below).  I merely made a statement
> that I enjoyed the term "wrongaroonie" and looked forward to the
> time I might be able to employ it myself.

Oh, OK, I thought you were being sarcastic.
I'm glad you liked it.  I just don't think of
it as anything out of the ordinary, I guess,
perhaps because I use it a lot!

> Also I find it puzzling that Turquoise B. thought that the same
> compliment was somehow a statement re my absolute knowledge of right
> and wrong.

He (correctly) interpreted your comment as
positive, and anything positive said about
me is reason for Barry to put down the person
saying it.

> Perhaps you and he operate on some different wavelength of
> communication than myself.

You could say that.  ;-)

  Nevertheless, I still like the term and