Jesus is said to have travelled to India mainly along the 'Hippie
trail', but perhaps on an earlier occasion also by boat.
The 'Jesus Lived in India' also lights on some other interesting
subjects too, namely the place of the Turin Shroud in the story of
Jesus (that it is authentic, but that because it seems to prove Jesus
was still alive when wrapped in the shroud, it has been deemed a
fake - the author has supplied a lot of compelling evidence). Also
the topic of the 'Promised Land' is raised, offering Kashmir as the
location of at least some of the lost 'tribes'.

Not in Holger Kersten's book, but nevertheless related to the story
of Jesus, is the legendary assertion that Jesus visited England with
his uncle, who came here on business. He is supposed to have landed
at what is now called St. Michaels Mount, near Penzance in Cornwall
and travelled up to Glastonbury (no, not to the festival - it has not
been going THAT long).

<salsunshine@>