I think Ms. Sunshine may have been referring to the shattering effect on some
True Believers of the revelation that MMY may at one time have eaten some
fast food. The True Believer is of course a mythical beast who is not
represented on this forum at all, as far as I am aware, but it nonetheless has
many uses for those who like to tilt at windmills. I think on this occasion,
however, Ms. Sunshine was being humorous.