--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > My favorite quote about eggs is from Harold Bloomfield,
> > > the once-famous TM doc, who said, "If you can't remember
> > > what you had for breakfast, it was eggs."
> > >
> > > Then again, he was later called up on charges of drugging
> > > his female patients and molesting them, so you may not
> > > want to pay that much attention to his diet advice.  :-)
>
> > HOw did that turn out, BTW? Was he convicted?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dxgbf

Too bad.  He should have lost his license forever.
As I said earlier, he was too busy being a celebrity
to bother being a good doctor.  He put one of my TM
friends in the hospital by misprescribing drugs for
her, and several others told similar horror stories
of going to see him and coming away with their
medical problems having been made *worse*, not
better.  The general rap in the L.A. area at the
time was that you were probably better off seing
a witch doctor than Harold Bloomfield.