> On Feb 22, 2006, at 11:34 AM, a_non_moose_ff wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >

> >> People who are incarnating among these desert peoples are the same
> >> genetic descendents of peoples who survived mass starvation after the
> >> last ice age. A number of bizarre factors accompany these desert
> >> peoples: traditions of male and female genital mutilation, swaddling
> >> of babies to prevent crying, cranial deformation, and so on.
> >> Scientists who have studied desertification and global prana
> >> depletion (which inevitably accompanies desertification) note that
> >> the people who inhabit these regions will also possess the most
> >> hierarchical and patriarchal systems of belief, often including a
> >> severe lack of rights for both women and children. I would add tribal
> >> gods as opposed to universal gods seem to be a common component: "my
> >> god or you die" type thing. Reichians point out that these are also
> >> highly "armoured" peoples--cultures which indoctrinate and engender a
> >> tense muscular armor passed down since the time of the original mass
> >> starvation which prevents the free flow of life force/prana/orgone:
> >> bioenergetic bondage/domination and sadomasochism.
> >>

> > So Vaj, in your View, has there ever been any positive acts or
> > contibutions by Arabs or Muslims?
>
> Port administration? :-)

haha, good one. Though ironic for a "desert people".

> Of course there has been--was that a real question?

Yes. It was real. Your post could be read (not the same as intended)
as a deep, absolutist,  distorted  universal diatribe against all
Arabs and all Muslims.

Per my question, I was curious if you were actually aware that despite
the alleged  "bizarre factors", "prana depleted", "hierarchical and
patriarchal" (gasp --the horror), tribal-god praying consticted prana
flowing nature of these apparent beasts, that they could and actually
did lead the world in many if not most pursuits during Europe's Dark
Ages and even into the Renassaince.

(Probably not as advanced as the Mayans of similar periods, but thats
another story.)