On Feb 22, 2006, at 12:19 PM, a_non_moose_ff wrote:

Per my question, I was curious if you were actually aware that despite

the alleged  "bizarre factors", "prana depleted", "hierarchical and

patriarchal" (gasp --the horror), tribal-god praying consticted prana

flowing nature of these apparent beasts, that they could and actually

did lead the world in many if not most pursuits during Europe's Dark

Ages and even into the Renassaince.

This is part myth, part fact. The Arabs were great *transmitters* of knowledge from other cultures and only occasionally originators. Long story.