> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> >
> > I can't believe I have Shemp defending me against Judy!  But
> > I have, so keep up the good work, Shemp! I agree with many
> > of your points. You are right that to think a particular
> > homosexual practice disgusting does not of itself
> > constitute homophobia. I do know homosexuals, and I like
> > them. But if I find myself thinking about what they do,
> > I find it disgusting. Better to be honest about one's
> > feelings and reactions than pretend to something else.
>
> I've got a couple of gay friends in Chicago who
> feel the same way about hetero sex. The mental
> image of women naked and the details of womens'
> bodies make these guys nauseated, and the thought
> of men having to have sex with one of these
> creatures makes them physically ill.
>
> So I wonder if Judy would be as quick to label
> them "heterophobes" as she is to label others
> "homophobes."

That would depend.

Do they also claim that straight people are giving in
to a perverse urge when they have sex with each other
and are therefore walking the road to hell, and that
they would have been better off never to have done it?

Do they claim that those who defend straight sex are
just trying to prove their conservative credentials?

Do they insist that they aren't going to go along with
the straight agenda that brainwashes folks into
believing the straight lifestyle is as good as any
other?

Do they ask rhetorically what is "straight" about being
heterosexual and say they just think it's twisted?

If so, then, yes, I would label them heterophobes.