In a message dated 2/26/06 12:29:53 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Better yet: Billy Crystal's impersonation of Edward J. Robinson's
biblical character from "The Ten Commandments": "Where's your Moses
now?  Where's your King of the Jews now?", done in classical
Brooklynese...

Billy Crystal is one of my favorites! I Liked his Yule Brenner impersonation going back and forth between the King of Siam and Ramases," So it shall be written, so it shall be, done etc etc etc