The "official" dates of composition of the plays involves large amounts of
guesswork. Many of them cannot be dated with any certainty at all. Oxford
died some years before Shaksper, but the so-called later plays can without
much difficulty be placed earlier than they appear in the "official"
chronologies.

I'm unconvinced by your Beatles analogy, but it doesn't interest me one way
or another what you choose to believe. You asked me a question and I
answered it, that's all. Generally, I've found that people are skeptical at
first,
even derisive, when they first hear about the Oxfordian claims (although that
is your general style on this board anyway), but the more they investigate the
matter, the more convincing they find the Oxfordian case to be.