> How shocking.  I mean Michael's posts are so concise, the point of
> each so blazingly clear within the first line or two, stated in
> such a manner as to be unmistakable, that it is almost impossible
> for me to believe anyone could miss one.  I agree with you, Judy,
> (shaking heard) I honestly don't know how Barry or anyone else
> could miss the point of any of Michael's posts.  Must be all that
> French wine.

(Don't shake your heard *too* hard.)

Sal, I must congratulate you on the extraordinary
profundity of your contributions to this forum.

But I have to say, I got what Michael was saying
from his first post, so it can't be *that* heard,
er, hard.  And I got it each of the several times
he repeated it in different words, in his attempts
to clarify for Barry.

Each time, Barry found a way to misunderstand it
differently.  Each time, he blamed the confusion
on Michael.

It isn't as if this is the first time he's done it,
either.  It's chronic with him, in conversations
with Michael or anyone else with whom he doesn't
want to agree.

The purpose is to keep them from making their point,
you see, through continual obfuscation.  It's a very
well-practiced technique that he's perfected over
many years.