Rick wrote:
> I have 300+ unread posts in my FFL box, so I just happened to spot this one
> by chance. My recollection was that he said that at a Governors' conference
> in S. Fallsburg, and that I was at the podium at the time, trying to be a
> big shot and attract his attention. I was straining a lot in my life and
> quite out of balance, which may have evoked his comment.

I think I was there, although I don't remember you, Rick.  If it was the same
conference, I
DO remember MMY got furious at a young man who was on the staff doing tapes
and/or
printing for the TMO in S.Fallsburg.  I cannot remember what this person had
done, but
MMY yelled at him for a full 5 minutes.  I was so shook up, having never seen
MMY treat
someone this way. From my perspective it seemed undeserved, because the boy
tried to
explain what was really the situation, and MMY would not let him finish and
continued to
yell at him in front of all of us.  So the young man gave up trying to explain
the situation
and just stood there and took it.