--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anony_sleuth_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> > The poster I was responding to was suggesting there
> > *were* no such anomalies (just as you were earlier),
> > which is ludicrous on its face.
>
> You are clerarly not reading my posts judy, so its hard to intervene
> with your debate with some phantom posts. I never said there were no
> anomolies, I simply asked for data and analysis so could understand
> how "anomolous" and "unsual" were being defined. The press gets
> quite excited and report sensational stuff all the time, that upon
> analysis, is much ado about nothing.

One more time: The press didn't make up the idea that
there were anomalies.  The press reported that financial
institutions all over the world thought there were
anomalies significant enough to investigate.

So drop the straw man about the press, please.  And
stop pretending you haven't been expressing extreme
skepticism that there were any such anomalies.