And you're a wetnurse too, oh jnani on the spot, Flanegin?

Do share, please.

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace to society.