Jason:

May I ask you why you are preceeding Nader's name with "His
Excellency" and Bevan's with "Exc"?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>     I think His Majesty Dr. Nader is a Master of the Absolute,
Relative and he's qualified for the Light-sabre as well.  Looks like
a Genuine guy.

> Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:51:52 -0400
> Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The four classes
>
>     True. And you have to be established in Brahman and
essentially a pandit of the tradition--in other words, you had to be
a master of absolute and relative jnana or no light saber...so he's
down on several counts.