--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The only reply I have for both of you, is, 'argue for your
> limitations, and they are yours'.

And where pray tell is there "arguing for our limitations" in the
above? The above simply points out some observed apparent
inconsistencies in various posts. And the inability or relectance of
such posters to address questions about such. Your post being a good
example, being of the style, "ignore the observation being made, feign
superiority to the observers / questioners, and skirt the issue."

> There is simply *no way* to
> justify the steps or signs of Enlightenment through the lens of the
> small self ego, something which you both persist in doing.

And how pray tell is observing some apparent inconsistencies in
various posts an act of "the lens of the
small self ego"?  If you have some good clarifications as to why the
specific observations are incorrect, we are sincerely "all ears".
But you react in specifically the way Vaj predicted. Again, your post
is a good example of the style we both observed in past posts, "ignore
the observation being made, feign superiority to the observers /
questioners, and skirt the issue."

>Ain't
> never going to happen, boys.

hmmm, what ever happend to the "all possibilites" of Brahman?

> Having said that, anyone claiming Enlightenment when such is not the
> case for them, is imo pathetic.

And anyone claiming Enlightnement and not willing to discuss and
clarify observations and questions about their claims and descriptions
is quite pathetic. And is indicative of faking it, IMO.

> The state is its own reward
> regardless what we may say or do. To fake such a thing is laughable
> and sad.

Yes.