--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Its too bad straight forward questions can't be asked and
answered.
> > > For example,
> > >

> > > "Jim, you appear to imply that you have a perfected intellect.
> > Perhaps
> > > not, perhaps you meant something other than this
interpretation.
> > > However, if its the former, it raises questions, in that a
number
> > of
> > > your posts, IMO, do not relect the logic of someone with a
> > perfected
> > > intellect. Thats not a proof, its an opinion and perhaps is
based
> > on
> > > differing views between us on what a "perfected intellect"
means.
> > > Thus, to advance the points of yours and related posts, I hope
you
> > do
> > > not take offense in my asking: i) did you mean to infer that
you
> > have
> > > a perfected intellect, ii) if so, can you be precise as to
what you
> > > mean by that term, and how such a perfected intellect has
manifest
> > in
> > > your conclusions, decisions and life?"
> > >
> > to answer your example question, what I mean by a perfected
> > intellect is an intellect stabilized at the intersection of the
> > past, the future, and infinite space. Maybe it is simpler to
call it
> > the center of time and space, the starting point.
>
> I assume by the center of time and space, the starting point, you
mean
> Consciousness aware of Itself and not some reference to big bang /
and
> or singularities. Assuming the former, from my perspective, it
seems
> incomplete to refer to it as the starting point. It is
completeness,
> the non-starting, non-ending, non-point.
>
> Does your reason for reference to a space and time starting point
> because you experience a  source of knowldge in that? If so, it
makes
> some sense from my experince, though your words, to me do not
clearly
> get to that point. I used to discuss with Rory, both on and off
line,
> what I referred to as exploding bindu points ofknowledge. Probably
> silly name for it, but its what came to mind. Tiny,
apparent "seeds"
> of light "within" consciousness that when directed attention was
> placed on them, would explode to full form like a seed to a giant
> sequoia -- within an instant. The "full tree" would "explain" the
> question inherent in the "directed attention". I would undersand
the
> 'thing" as if suddenly I had been connected to a billion terabyte
lan.

> But this had little to do with the intellect, as I use the term.
The
> bindu points were in a fetile field "near" the intellect -- the
> intellect could make distinctions regarding it, but the mechanics
of
> the exploding bindu was not an "intelectual" process.
>
> A most high role of the intellect, in my experience, as I have
posted
> in more detail previously, is not to discern ordescribe what IS,
but
> to discern clearly what IS not. In particular that it, the
intellect
> has its own discrete nature, according to which it functions -- and
> that it -- the intellect -- is not the controller, doer or  decison
> maker. It is not the real "I", but is quite adept as masquerading
as
> "i". Its a well honed "process", processing inputs according to its
> nature.
>
> > extending outwards from the starting point in space and time is
> > spherical progression of infinite points of space, and extending
> > both backwards and forwards in time, an infinite progression of
> > moments.So it is through the precision of the pure intellect
that
> > this  matrix of time in space is maintained.
>
> In my experience, that would be the role of the unperfected
intellect.
> The mistake of the intellect to divide IT into a discrete, false
sense
> of an infinite flow of separate moments and chopped up space -- the
> realm of the myth of the individual. Its when the intellect "gets
it"
> and sees this mistake, aided by intuition / exploding bindus of
> knowledge, that the  intellect gets more polished and "glows"
towards
> more perfection.
>

> > Not through conscious effort,
> > more like a tool always available, always present, self-
sustaining.
> > Think of it as something found, as opposed to something that is
mine
> > or yours or anyone else's. I am just reporting something I
found, no
> > more 'mine' that the air we breathe.
>
> In my eperience, the bindu/knowledge "hot spots" are more closely
> described as a "universal" that is found / revealed. The intellect
is
> something quite distinct, something originally at the core of the
myth
> of individuality, and later glows and polishes itself to the
extent of
>  knowing it is not the individual, not the doer, not the
controller,
> but a delicate, precise powerful, but limited instrument of
> decernment, discrimination and analysis.
>
> Your comments about perfected intellect at the core of space and
time
> perhaps are getting to the point of what some refer to as "the
cosmic
> computer". That would be more towards the bindu hot spots of
knowledge
> I was referring to earlier. But has little to do with any perfected
> "individual" intellect.

All of your references and observations above, bindu hot spots, etc,
have to do with the active intellect, the intellect in motion,
problem solving, if you will.

The perfected intellect that I refer to is in place, infinitely
motionless, centered in the transcendent, the Self, the center
point of Timelessness and Infinity, both. As Timelessness and
Infinity move, a matrix such as I described, is formed within time
and space, referred through memory.

All intellects do this, but if they are not perfected, the matrix is
not perfect and self-sustaining. It will be fragmented, and the
result of both attachment and delusion.

And you are correct that this has nothing to do with a
perfected "individual" intellect. There is no such thing that can be
owned as such. Accessed, yes, but not individual, like our bodies.