--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > All of your references and observations above, bindu hot spots,
etc,
> > have to do with the active intellect, the intellect in motion,
> > problem solving, if you will.
>
> No they have nothing to do with an active intellect. I thought that
> point was clear in the post.
> >
> > The perfected intellect that I refer to is in place, infinitely
> > motionless, centered in the transcendent, the Self, the center
> > point of Timelessness and Infinity, both. As Timelessness and
> > Infinity move, a matrix such as I described, is formed within
time
> > and space, referred through memory.
>

> > All intellects do this, but if they are not perfected, the
matrix is
> > not perfect and self-sustaining. It will be fragmented, and the
> > result of both attachment and delusion.
>
> As i said previously,  the breaking of IT into infinite flow of
time,
> and infinte  increments of space is the core delusion of an
> unperfected intellect, not a perfected one.

So, how does the intellect function if not through its ability to
discriminate? If we always just recognize, and operate within, an
undifferentiated blob of infinity, what is the use of the intellect?
Why have one? Are you saying that you don't have one?

My point is that once the intellect is perfected, there comes into
the awareness a potential matrix of infinite time and infinite
space. This allows us to discriminate time and space, without which
thought and action would be impossible.