> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> I'm

> > > In other words, you don't have any evidence of your claims beyond
> Ken
> > > Wilber playing games with a home EEG machine.
> >

> > LOL. No I'm just not obsessed with the map, I prefer the territory
> > itself.
> >
> > Why are you so shocked about this? Has TM conditioned you to
> believe
> > people *can't* transcend for more than a couple of minutes of
> apnea?
> > It really seems to other you what Wallace is saying. Shouldn't we
> all
> > be happy?
> >

> I suspect that what you call transcending is not the same as what
> TMers call transcending. Given that TMers don't report transcending
> during TM until after-the-fact, this is hardly surprising...

Where oh where did you come up with that? I've clearly sat smack dab
in the middle of the transcendent for long periods during TM
meditation and stayed there for long periods of time, been fully aware
of myself, my thoughts, even been really bored, etc. during these long
periods. I asked Maharishi in person, about it and he said it was
exactly what it seemed like, growth of CC with the ability to maintain
pure consciousness along with thoughts, etc.