>From a friend:

How about this message that someone sent to me:

I just saw one of the wierdest things in my life.   There is a new 3000
square foot Maharishi store on the main bottom floor in the mall in downtown
Iowa City next to the University of Iowa.   There are 2 large plasma flat
screens with the Hindu Gods floating around and the Hindu boys chanting on
the other screen.  The 2 ladies working at the store never heard of TM and
do not know what it is.  But it does not matter because I was the only
customer.      I bought a Guru Dev card for 12 bucks.    The store is done
in very top quality signs and display cases.    Yes 3000 square feet!
Complete insanity and non rational cognition.     Then I walked 2 short
blocks away to the MMY Spa and the fellow in charge there said they have
never had a customer!!!!!!!!!     Also very nice PK tables and equipment and
6 rooms or more.    And another good enough size store with half of the same
products.   Hey complete insanity!!!!!      It makes me doubt if MMY is
real.