In a message dated 5/1/06 7:06:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I just saw one of the wierdest things in my life.   There is a new 3000
square foot Maharishi store on the main bottom floor in the mall in downtown
Iowa City next to the University of Iowa.   There are 2 large plasma flat
screens with the Hindu Gods floating around and the Hindu boys chanting on
the other screen.  The 2 ladies working at the store never heard of TM and
do not know what it is.  But it does not matter because I was the only
customer.      I bought a Guru Dev card for 12 bucks.    The store is done
in very top quality signs and display cases.    Yes 3000 square feet!
Complete insanity and non rational cognition.     Then I walked 2 short
blocks away to the MMY Spa and the fellow in charge there said they have
never had a customer!!!!!!!!!     Also very nice PK tables and equipment and
6 rooms or more.    And another good enough size store with half of the same
products.   Hey complete insanity!!!!!      It makes me doubt if MMY is
real.
Hey I'm just disappointed somebody paid twelve bucks for the Guru Dev card! Did anybody ask the ladies if they had ever been paid?