--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So he didn't actually DO anything, right? But he gets life without
> parole in the most cruel prison America can build. Is that justice
> or vengeance?

The government contended that if he had told
investigators what he knew about the plans for
the 9/11 attacks when he was captured and
interrogated about terrorist plots, the attacks
might have been prevented.  But he lied and said
he knew nothing about any plots, which makes him
guilty of conspiracy in the attacks.

I'm glad he didn't get the death penalty, but I
think life without parole is fair.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 5/4/06 10:36:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > feste37@ writes:
> >

> > don't  see what this Moussoui guy has done to deserve such a
cruel, never-
> > ending  punishment that will likely drive him insane. He didn't
do 9/11, even

> > though he may have wanted to. I guess it's just about revenge.
I'm sure  that