<shempmcgurk@>

> > <salsunshine@>

Carlson
> > (TV
Chairman,
> > now
> > > common,
Carlson
> > was
> > like

> > > Were you on vacation on the moon back in the '90s,
> > > perhance?
> > >

> > No, again, I'm wondering which accusations against Clinton were
> > unfounded?
>
> A endless host of financial allegations which cost american
taxpayers
> millions of dollars and occupied huge amount of air time.
> That Gov Clinton was involved in the Ark. cocaine trade.
> That Gov. Clinton ordered the murder and cover up of 3 boys who
> supposedly found out about Clintons' involvement in illegal drugs.
> That Clintons were involved in murder and coverup of vince foster.
> A whole host of sexual allegations against hillary clinton.
> A whole host of criminal sexual allegations against bill clinton -
> (note, adultery for which he is guilty is not a crime).
>
> I could go on much more -- all of these were discussed in serious
> tones on all the major repub. outlets.

The question was in context of just the "sexual" allegations, not
the other stuff (of which I know practically nothing).

Clinton lost his license to practise law regarding one of those
allegations.  When the poster says "unfounded", I'm wondering: does
she mean ALL the allegations are unfounded?