> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@>

> > <salsunshine@>

Carlson
> > (TV
Chairman,
> > now
> > > common,
Carlson
> > was
> > like

> > > Were you on vacation on the moon back in the '90s,
> > > perhance?
> >
> > No, again, I'm wondering which accusations against Clinton were
> > unfounded?
>
> Yes, you said that the first time.  And I asked whether
> you were on vacation on the moon back in the '90s.
>
> > The ones regarding Monica?
>
> Huh??  He *admitted* to those regarding Monica.  Why
> on earth would you ask whether those were unfounded?
>
> > Kathleen Willey?
> >
> > Juanita Broderick?
>
> Both of these were extremely dubious,

...as was the case of Lewinsky.

Except for one small detail: semen on a blue dress.  Without that,
people would still be disbelieving her (as Linda Tripp aptly pointed
out).

It's funny how women are often never believed when it comes to
accusations of rape by powerful men.

But then again we're dealing with Judy Democrats-uber-alles Stein.
I wonder, Judy, what your position at the time of their accusations
was regarding Clarence Thomas and that Oregon Senator?