> > > Barry's not reading your stuff. He has to read a response to
> > > you before he responds...
> >
> > Lawson.  Why would Barry have to read a post of mine
> > to know what's in a post from Shemp?
> >
> > My point is that he'll back Shemp up, even though he
> > knows Shemp's lying, because Shemp is attacking me.
>
> Politics is always interesting to watch...

So is insanity.

Like the kind of person who has to imagine that
people are "attacking" her and "lying" about her
so that she can avoid dealing with the fact that
they're saying what they really believe.

It's always astounded me how absolutely *incapable*
this person is of hearing any view of herself other
than her own. If anyone has a different view of
who she is, it's always because they didn't read
her perfect language properly, or because they're
LYING. The possibility that they're saying what
they really believe never enters the equation.

Recently she did this with pretty much the
entirety of FFL. Several people...I counted
eight in all...told her what they honestly thought
of her and her abusive tactics. What *she* thought
happened is that a few people had LIED about her
and the rest were somehow "taken in."

Like I said, insanity. I'll let her act it out
with Shemp by herself, thanks...