> > > Lawson.  Why would Barry have to read a post of mine
> > > to know what's in a post from Shemp?
> > >
> > > My point is that he'll back Shemp up, even though he
> > > knows Shemp's lying, because Shemp is attacking me.
> >
> > Politics is always interesting to watch...
>
> So is insanity.
>
> Like the kind of person who has to imagine that
> people are "attacking" her and "lying" about her
> so that she can avoid dealing with the fact that
> they're saying what they really believe.

Just as I predicted.

No, in fact Shemp was lying.  If you go back
and read the exchange he's referring to, you'll
see that quite clearly.  But you won't, because
that would cause <gasp> COGNITIVE DISSONANCE,
and we can't have that, can we?

> It's always astounded me how absolutely *incapable*
> this person is of hearing any view of herself other
> than her own. If anyone has a different view of
> who she is, it's always because they didn't read
> her perfect language properly, or because they're
> LYING. The possibility that they're saying what
> they really believe never enters the equation.

And that's also a lie, sorry.  You were on alt.m.t
with me for 10 years.  You know that isn't so.

It's pretty much so of *you*, because you read
into what I say what you would like me to have
said so you can take a shot at me; and of course
that's also the case with others you argue with.
You've been called on it more times than I can
count, by me and many, many others.

> Recently she did this with pretty much the
> entirety of FFL. Several people...I counted
> eight in all...told her what they honestly thought
> of her and her abusive tactics. What *she* thought
> happened is that a few people had LIED about her
> and the rest were somehow "taken in."

Not what I said, nor what I thought happened.
Perfect example.  Thanks for proving my point.