<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think there is a line between internal experience, which is
tougher
> > > to verify, and an external event that can be wittnessed by
others
> > > don't you think?
> > <snip>
> >
> > Hi, a line between internal and external experience, in terms of
what?
> > How easy the internal experience is to manifest, vs the
external? I am
> > sorry, I am not understanding your question...
> >

> It would not make any differnce for you and your internal
experience,
> but it would make all the difference in the world to someone like
me.
> Siddhis involving external manifestations would interest me
greatly. I
> don't have any evidence that anyone is able to do them.  Because
it is
> an extraordinary claim, it would have to require some extraordinary
> proof for me to believe it.
>
> I don't doubt anyone's internal experiences, I take them at face
> value.  But as soon as the claim extends into the world, and can be
> witnessed by others, the rules of good evidence should apply.
That is
> why I was interested in hearing how others on the group think about
> these things.
>
> As far as your experiences go, I just appreciate your sharing them.

Oh, OK- Got it. So my question back is, what practical difference in
your life would it make if you witnessed someone, even yourself,
externally manifesting a sidhi?

Would deep contentment well up from within you? Would you gain
eternal peacefulness? Would your life be ever dedicated to God? Or
would you think about how neat it was, and then just go back to
whatever patterns your life has taken on?

By the way, the best book I ever read of people manifesting sidhis
was by one of this planet's most powerful and magnificent saints,
Yogananda. His recountings are 100% true, so what more do you need?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM