On Jun 14, 2006, at 10:40 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

I don't share any of those mentioned goals.  Eternal peacefulness is

death for me.  Deep contentment comes and goes which motivates my

actions toward my goals. I don't desire it as a permanent  state.  I

don't think we share the same assumptions about the concept of God and

it's value in our lives.  I am dedicated to my own goals and the

people I love in my life, and that seems to fill up my world .  I

don't know what you mean by "patterns".

Yeah, try writin' some blues when you're in eternal peacefulness and evenness.

Rolling Stone cover:

Curtis Blues Downsized from God to Man:
Blues legend says  he's given up the blues,
He will now only write bhajans to the Goddess:
Promises to tour the Ganges next year.

;-)