Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Clarifying The Energy Field'
on 6/15/06 11:53 AM, curtisdeltablues at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"And also regarding getting escorted out, were those that this
happened to respectful? Just curious, because we'd be treated
similarly in any company meeting if openly challenging a CEO
disrespecfully- not making any assumptions here, just gethering
info. Thanks"

You make a good point here.  Controlling the room is something Bush
does too and I'll bet seeing Trump personally isn't easy if you are a
skeptic.  That did not prove my point. The question becomes, does he
claim to be enlightened.  I vote "yes".

" Just because he said he was enlightened, why did
> they believe it?"

This is a deep point.  I'm sure you know all about Lifton's
perspective.  That is my guess.  My conscious rational mind was not
functioning properly.  Plus I believe the darshon experience is real
and powerful.  I just do not believe the traditional interpretation of
what it means.  People who saw Mao described the experience in similar
terms of people's description of personal contact with a master.  I
don't believe it was because he was a radiator of pure being.  It may
just be one of those mental experiences that had an evolutionary value
when not deferring to the alpha chimp could mean death.  Just a guess.

Or perhaps famous leaders, rock stars, and gurus become focal points for whatever kind of power they represent. The masses focus attention on them; they transmit it back. Of course, gurus and yogis like Tat Wala Baba had plenty of darshan without interacting with many people, but the principle may still be valid. __._,_.___