Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Converting analog audio to digital
It’s working like a charm. I just bought a simple mono audio cable at Radio Shack and connected the headphone jack on my cheap $9 Wal-Mart tape recorder to the mic jack on the front of my PC. Using Audacity and with a little fiddling with the volume, it was easy to record, edit, and save as MP3s. Question: I can’t hear what’s being recorded as it’s being recorded. I have to play it back to hear what I’ve got. How can I hear as I’m recording? __._,_.___