Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Electronic mantra chanting machine
on 6/21/06 3:36 PM, abutilon108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I use a mantra with OM in it. Have been for several years. Material and
> spiritual well-being have improved significantly during this period.

I tried to post this and it doesn't seem to have appeared so I'm
trying again -- sorry if a repeat post comes through.

My question to Rick is how he uses the mantra.  Wondering if the
difference is in how it is used rather than the  mantra itself?  (Or
maybe just stoppping using the former mantra was beneficial!)

I use it TM-style, including advanced technique with attention in the heart area, and sometimes japa-style: mentally while doing mundane tasks, riding my bike, etc. __._,_.___