> In a message dated 6/30/06 7:46:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Indians in large numbers attending. The difference
> > in  Indian involvement in
> > AOL and the TMO is like night and day in the  United
> > States.
>
> But how many indians were in the US back in the  70s
> when TM was popular compared to how many are in the US
> now when AOL  is popular? Big, big difference.
>

> There is a big difference in how many were here then and now.  But
how many
> centers have you been in, in which you saw any Indian immigrants
donating time
> or getting initiated. It wasn't because they weren't out there,
they were.
> While you may feel uncomfortable about walking into an AOL center
or  lecture
> of some sort, try it and see what you see. I think you would be
surprised.
> It's mostly Indians.

Well, it's hard to get out of AOL once you get in; sort of like they
use scare tactics and other brain-washing tools to keep you hooked.
Besides, without the internet; and other various time wasters;
People would find more time to meditate.
People now have little time to do anything besides the basics.
Eat, poop, go to work, watch tv, play video games, be on computer or
cell phone, listen to Ipod, have sex(if your lucky), sleep, wake up
and start over.