In a message dated 7/1/06 6:08:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED].. wrote:

> In a message dated 7/1/06 3:51:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]s.com writes:
>
> OffWorld
> ...the US Indians are the only ones interested...
>
> DIXON
> No, because there are still more people going to them, even of
> different ethnic identities, than there are coming to the TMO.
AOL
> is expanding not shrinking.
>
> ROFLMAO ! ! !
> Dixon says AOL is mostly Indians , but mostly not Indians.
>
> OffWOrld
>

> Is that what I said? No, the AOL programs I have seen involve a
higher
> percentage of Indians than any other single ethnic group, white,
black, Hispanic,
> east Asian . But even with out the Indians, AOL is still growing
faster than
> the TMO.>>

Yes dear, you said, quote: "it is mostly Indians", and how there are
no Indians in TMO anymore.

You are right, because I can't see one single Indian on this whole
page of pictures of TMO !
http://tinyurl.com/s42gn

My my, but now you're cheating. Those are photos of Indians in India. I think you were quite aware that I have been talking all along about Indian immigrants in the United States. Not about Indians in India. If you will double back and check, my original comment was how SSRS has attracted more Indian immigrants in the United States than M ever did. My comments have been strictly about Indians in the United States, no place else. Now, is there anything else you want to take out of context