In a message dated 7/1/06 9:41:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And now you are saying that "SSRS has attracted more Indian
immigrants in the United States than M ever did"

So like I say...It looks like it is an Indian religion. Good luck
wit' that.

OffWorld
You might ask Dr.Pete about that. I wouldn't know. My only point which seemed to upset a couple of people was that SSRS has done better involving Indians in America with AOL than M did with TM.