(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)

writes:

> > OffWorld
> > ...the US Indians are the only ones  interested..
> >
> > DIXON
> > No, because there are still  more people going to them, even of
> > different ethnic identities, than  there are coming to the TMO.
> AOL
> > is expanding not  shrinking.
> >
> > ROFLMAO ! ! !
> > Dixon says AOL is mostly  Indians , but mostly not Indians.
> >
> > OffWOrld
> >

> > Is that what I said? No, the AOL programs I have seen  involve a
> higher
> > percentage of Indians than any other single  ethnic group,
white,
> black, Hispanic,
> > east Asian . But even with  out the Indians, AOL is still
growing
> faster than
> > the  TMO.>>
>
> Yes dear, you said, quote: "it is mostly Indians", and how  there
are
> no Indians in TMO anymore.
>
> You are right, because I can't  see one single Indian on this
whole
> page of pictures of TMO !
> _http://tinyurl.http://ti_ (http://tinyurl.com/s42gn)
>

> My my, but now you're cheating. Those are photos of  Indians in
India. I
> think you were quite aware that I have been talking all  along
about Indian
> immigrants in the United States. Not about Indians in India.  If
you will double
> back and check, my original comment was how SSRS has  attracted
more Indian
> immigrants in the United States than M ever did. >>

If you will double check back you will find that you said: "AOL
meetings here are mostly Indians" "AOL meetings here are mostly
Indians", "AOL meetings here are mostly Indians", "AOL meetings here
are mostly Indians", "AOL meetings here are mostly Indians".

And now you are saying that "SSRS has attracted more Indian
immigrants in the United States than M ever did"

So like I say...It looks like it is an Indian religion. Good luck
wit' that.

OffWorld