The Shankara quote appears to be from 'Bhaja Govindam', verse 20:-

'Let a man read but a little from Gita, drink just a drop of
water from the Ganges, worship muraari (Govinda) but once. He then
will have no altercation with Yama (Death).'
- Stanza attributed to dRiDhabhakta.

The full translation of 'Bhaja Govindam' is on:-
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/bhajaGovindam.htm

Guru Dev singing 'Bhaja Govindam' is to be found at:-
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/recordings.htm

> In a message dated 7/2/06 9:24:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >>  Obviously, MMY just doesn't "get" it while the ones that
> > >
> > > Either that  or they are teaching two different techniques,
> > > one for people  with lazy minds, and one for people who
> > > have no problem  controlling theirs.
> >

> > Ever see the picture from  Willytex's website of hardcore TMers
> > meditating in Dome? They have  horrible posture, most slouching,
one
> > in a lazy boy chair!
> >
> > Compare to almost any other meditation class. TMer's are known in
the
> > broader meditational world for their bad posture.
> >

> The  horror of it all...
>

> Actually M does get it. He told us that none of these things  like
Asanas and
> mudras and what have you ever needed to be performed perfectly.
The intent

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM