> In a message dated 7/12/06 9:59:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>> Anyway, last week, Bevan asked the question of Maharishi,
>> About the meaning of placing one of the 'Peace Palace's in the
>> 'middle'  of a nation;
>> He failed to tell Maharishi, in his question to His Holiness:
>> That the stupid publicity they got on the Kansas of Oz deal;
>> Is why Mahesh was pissed in the first place.
>> Because, and get this Bevan: Maharishi wants good publicity:
>> Not bad press, and when people angle their way up the scale of
>> power;
>> And hide the truth from the Master, that is blasphemy in my book.
>> My idea, is to auction of the "Prime Ministership" on EBAY;
>> And sell to the highest bidder;
>> Besides Maharishi's eyes will light up;
>> At the thought of dumping 'ol Bev;
>> And making a fortune doing it...
>>
>> R.G.  Madison,WI.
>

> Robert, M doesn't like to hear negative news. Maybe that is
> why Bevan has been around M so long, maybe he learned that
> quickly. That would  not be his fault, it would be M's .

I'd have to agree with MDixon on this one. I remember
an incident in Mallorca. We were staying in hotels
along the ocean, meditating 10-12 hours a day, and
one of the adjacent hotels started doing construction
work that involved the use of dynamite. We complained
to the course leaders, who told us, over and over,
"Maharishi knows all about it; he's working on getting
the problem resolved."

So after a few weeks Maharishi showed up, and someone
from the course stood up and asked, "Maharishi, do you
know when something might be done about the dynamiting?"
Maharishi said, "What dynamite?"

After being told the story for the first time, he gave
the course leaders a public reaming for not telling him
what was happening. Afterwards, I happened to be stand-
ing in the hallway as he was walking out of the hotel,
and heard him giving the aides who had traveled there
with him a similar reaming, this time for *allowing*
someone to stand up in one of his talks and report bad
news like that.

Nothing was ever done about the dynamite.