In a message dated 7/13/06 9:49:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED].. wrote:

> In a message dated 7/12/06 9:59:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED].. writes:
>
> Anyway, last week, Bevan asked the question of Maharishi,
> About the meaning of placing one of the 'Peace Palace's in
the 'middle' of a
> nation;
> He failed to tell Maharishi, in his question to His Holiness:
> That the stupid publicity they got on the Kansas of Oz deal;
> Is why Mahesh was pissed in the first place.
> Because, and get this Bevan: Maharishi wants good publicity:
> Not bad press, and when people angle their way up the scale of
power;
> And hide the truth from the Master, that is blasphemy in my book.
> My idea, is to auction of the "Prime Ministership" on EBAY;
> And sell to the highest bidder;
> Besides Maharishi's eyes will light up;
> At the thought of dumping 'ol Bev;
> And making a fortune doing it...
>
> R.G. Madison,WI.
>

> Robert, M doesn't like to hear negative news. Maybe that is why
Bevan has
> been around M so long, maybe he learned that quickly. That would
not be his
> fault, it would be M's .

Dixon,
I concur with that, Bevan always seemed to me as a 'yes man' kind
of guy, very loyal to Mahesh, loyal to his self intrest as well, i'm
sure. :)
despite my criticism of him, i think he added stability to the
movement in it's first phase, but maybe he should go now and let
some real creative thinking to happen. one has to wonder.

Perhaps he should, but M wouldn't want him  to leave  because he does just want M tells him to do. If it's not broken, don't fix it,  at least from M's point of view any way. Besides, Bevan probably knows way too much about the inner workings of the TMO to take a chance on  him pissing off.