> > That being said the woman saint that Maharishi brought with him
my
> > TTC glowed like a light bulb.  A sight I will never forget and
have not
> > seen since.
> >

> Where was that? MMY asked Matananda Mai to go to Europe with him
once, but she
> declined.

If you are referring to Ananda Mayima it was the other way around.
She
did not want to part with Maharishi so she wanted to come with him
Switzerland, but seeing the huge following of her disciples, who
could
not part with her, he suggested that it was better she stayed in
India.
I've talked to people who saw them together, just sitting quietly on
the floor holding hands, it was an amazing sight.
When she left the body in 1982 Maharishi said; "Now I'm really
alone."

According to Benjamin Creme, Ananda Mayima was an Avatar.