> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sinhlnx" <sinhlnx@> wrote:
> >
> > ---(discussion below - TM and other techniques).  Vaj, I've
> concluded
> > that you were never initiated into TM, otherwise, you wouldn't
be
> so
> > misguided on the contrasts between TM and other techniques.
Please
> > set the record straight: were you or were you not intiated into
TM
> > "as taught by MMY".?  I know you are a disciple of Norbu
Rinpoche,
> but
> > what technique does he have that equals TM, "Dance of the Vajra"?
> >   In my book, the main consideration is the POWER in the mantra;
> and
> > the use of the mantra is important, but secondary.  In regard to
> the
> > mantra's power, this question can't be resolved through logic;
but
> > rather direct experience only.
> >  For example, I've been initiated into the Ramakrishna mantra by
an
> > authorized Monk but there was little power in that mantra
compared
> > TM. In the Sant Mat tradition alone, I've been initated by
> > representatives of Kirpal Singh, Charan Singh, Thakur Singh,
> Darshan
> > Singh, and the Eckankar Guru Paul Twitchell.  Nope, no power in
> those
> > mantras!.  I've been initiated by Muktananda and Guru Maharaji.
> Far
> > more power in the TM mantra!.
> >  So what's your comparison test?  First, were you initiated by an
> > authorized rep of MMY, or not; and how did your experience of TM
> > compare with the mantras of other traditions?
> >  If you weren't initiated into TM ("as taught by MMY"), then you
> > aren't qualified to render an opinion; since the "taste test"
isn't
> > possible without direct experience.
> >   And who the Hell is Dana?
>
> Hi, Excellent detective work sinhlnx!
>
> I can confirm your supposition here. Vaj has never been initiated
> into, nor taught, TM as taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
>
> After I read your piece, I did some research, and some pattern
> matching, and it is unmistakable. You are correct in asserting
that
> Vaj has been saying 'TM' but meaning mantra meditation, **NOT
TM**.

> It has been his tiny little 'secret', but after reading your
words,
> I had enough clues to know precisely how to look at Vaj to get the
> answer, and the answer as said is unmistakable and conclusive--
Vaj
> has never learned TM, Practiced TM, or taught TM as taught by
> Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. I suspect he will be surprised reading this!
>
> So all of this time, he has been claiming to be speaking about TM
as
> a former practitioner and teacher. Not a good thing at all. Pure
> arrogance on his part.
>
> Oh well, I suppose it was good while it lasted, eh Vaj?>>>

I made a post way back, concluding that Vaj had not learned TM.
It was obvious from his posts. He has learned lots of other
techniques from the internet though. When he says he has been
initiated it means he learned something from the internet.

(I also, predicted that Turquoise B was a Wino, a fact he has
recently confirmed...but he is trying to change that and I wish him
well)

OffWorld