> Hey! Watch that appropriating my name for your
> theory stuff! You're getting into tricky legal
> and ethical territory...doncha remember how Carl
> Sagan went ballistic when Apple named one of their
> projects after him? He threatened to sue.

That should have been 'code-named' one of their
projects after him. The code name is an internal-
to-the-company thing, so most folks at Apple were
surprised at his reaction and, as I heard it,
changed the offending code name immediately, to BHA.

Speculation that this acronym stood for Butt Hole
Astronomer was neither confirmed or denied by
Apple management.