--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> WPA satwa misses Seattle?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/gldl6

Hello, my fellow transcenders,
Please lend me your ear:
I was away from Seattle during this time; and heard about this
horific crime, upon my return, a few days ago...
I do a lot of meditating while in the Seattle area; West Seattle, to
be exact- looking over the bay, from the apartment here, and the
beautiful Olympic Mountains, in the distance.
I had heard, and have seen statistics, that when analysis of
the 'Super-Radiance' gatherings, took place, at various places;
That after the meditating group left, there would be an initial;
Sharp rise in chaos, or crime, or whatever...
So, perhaps in the effect of having one less person meditatin here;
During that time, last week, perhaps shows us all, the power, of the
meditation practice, indivually and collectively, expecially in this
time of transition...
So, hopefully Seattle, is calming down again, since I am back;
At least for a while...
R.G.