<snip>
> > > (Or, in this case, convinced that they're ready for
> > > the booby hatch.)
> >
> > Did I mention "booby hatch?"
>
> Ooh, it seems I hit a nerve.

No, what you did was snip the context and then attribute
to me words that you know I never said. Can anyone out
there  *imagine* the shitfit Judy would have done if
anyone had done that to her?  :-)

<snip>
> > All talk, no action. And slimy talk at that, as in
> > this post where you do the *very* thing you accuse
> > others of over and over here -- snipping content
> > from a reply in order to hide it.
>
> Oh, nonsense.  I quoted the essential point at the
> top.  Not only that, folks will have just read the
> original; your response followed his post by only
> seven minutes and was the very next in the posting
> order.

You changed my language to make it harsher, and then
you snipped the original post I was replying to so as
to conceal what it was that I was referring to.

I'm sure that no one out there can imagine Judy going
ballistic if someone did that to her?  :-)

"What should it tell us that Barry and Vaj do exactly
the same thing they accuse TMers of doing, I wonder?"
-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 15, 2006

"Maybe I care too much about integrity, but I have
a hard time with that notion. I don't see how one
*can* care too much about it."
-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 27, 2006

"So wrong to criticize me (or anybody else)
unfairly, dishonestly, hypocritically."
-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 27, 2006, posted shortly
after suggesting that I was drunk at 7:00 or so
in the morning my time. :-)