--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"

> am
> > > back;

> > > it...

> > Seattle,
> the
> places;
> initial;
> > > here;
> > of
> > > the
> in
> > > this

> > > Who cares about snipping your stupid posts;
> > > That's not quite as bad as calling someone insane.
> > > I have my opinions and my experience.
> > > There is nothing to 'do' in TM;
> > > It is a matter of transcending and producing the effect;
> > > Of calm light and sanity, in the atmosphere and in the world.
> > > Any snip of any of your judgemental stupid remarks is not going
> > > change anything.
> > > Your words are cheap;
> > > And I resent your judgements, when you don't know me and know
> > nothing
> > > about me.
> > > So, stick that up your French Ass!
> >
> > Robert, he was mostly addressing me (although
> > he was repeating his swipes at you along the
> > way).  He wasn't accusing *you* of snipping
> > his posts, or of being "all talk, no action."
>
> I was addressing the person who was calling me insane;

That would be Barry.  I was pointing out that
he had just left a post in which he had accused
TMers of calling those who have quit TM insane,
and now here he was suggesting *you* might be
insane--er, need psychological help--because he
thought you might be serious about having caused
the murders in Seattle.

If anybody here is having problems with scrambled
brains recently, it's Barry.

> I'm kind of sensitive to that type of attack.
> I don't really care, who is sniping whose posts;
> I'm not sure what even the point is here.
> I was just trying to suggest, that even one mediator;
> Like myself, can have an influence by meditating.
> That is exactly what Maharishi teaches; what Jesus taught;
> And all the Masters all the time.
> That one person does make a difference.
> That higher consciousness plays by different rules.
> I was not saying the murders happened because of me or not me.
> I was saying that someone who is meditating in an area;
> Is having the effect of bring peace and coherence to that area.
> In a way, it was tongue in cheek, to feel that I could have that
kind
> of power; to bring peace to the whole city of Seattle.
> But who knows how our meditations and actions affect the whole.
> Just be aware that when you try to marginalize a person,
> By wanting to send him to the 'Looney Bin';
> Well that's kind of the tactic they use in Dictatorship societies;
> They send you away, when you say something that's not in the
societal
> norm.
> Just like in Germany, in the 30'S and 40's.
> Certain things you just didn't talk about.
> Just like in this country now;
> In our culture.
> What is considered normal in our culture?
>  Pretty insane, if you ask me.
>
> I ask you, just refrain from your Nazi, fascist tactics;
> Of de-humanizing someone who disagrees with you.

Don't hold your breath.  He's been doing it for
over 10 years; I doubt he's going to be able to
stop any time soon.