> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"

> > back;

> > it...

> > > Did I mention "booby hatch?"
> > >
> > > I'm pretty sure what I said was that he might want
> > > to look into getting some psychological help, not
> > > an unreasonable suggestion to someone who has just
> > > speculated that he *personally* was responsible for
> > > this string of ugly murders because he wasn't home
> > > in Seattle doing his program there.
> > >
> > > If I may restore the part of the post you so care-
> > > fully snipped from your reply in your haste to slam
> > > me, Robert's own words:

> Seattle,
> > here;
> of
> > the
> > this
> > >
> > > What I'm waiting for next is how much you'll snip
> > > of my Lennon post when you slam me for that one.
> > > My bet is that it'll be all the parts that mention
> > > the people who talk big about believing in TM but
> > > who never *do* anything about it.
> > >
> > > Which course was it you said you'd signed up for,
> > > Judy? I mean, it's not even as if you have to take
> > > off that much time from work, right? You could do
> > > your extra "round" and continue to edit manuscripts
> > > in your hotel room, probably without missing any of
> > > the "knowledge" meetings.
> > >
> > > All talk, no action. And slimy talk at that, as in
> > > this post where you do the *very* thing you accuse
> > > others of over and over here -- snipping content
> > > from a reply in order to hide it.
> >
> > Who cares about snipping your stupid posts;
> > That's not quite as bad as calling someone insane.
> > I have my opinions and my experience.
> > There is nothing to 'do' in TM;
> > It is a matter of transcending and producing the effect;
> > Of calm light and sanity, in the atmosphere and in the world.
> > Any snip of any of your judgemental stupid remarks is not going
> > change anything.
> > Your words are cheap;
> > And I resent your judgements, when you don't know me and know
> nothing
> > about me.
> > So, stick that up your French Ass!
>
> Robert, he was mostly addressing me (although
> he was repeating his swipes at you along the
> way).  He wasn't accusing *you* of snipping
> his posts, or of being "all talk, no action."

I was addressing the person who was calling me insane;
I'm kind of sensitive to that type of attack.
I don't really care, who is sniping whose posts;
I'm not sure what even the point is here.
I was just trying to suggest, that even one mediator;
Like myself, can have an influence by meditating.
That is exactly what Maharishi teaches; what Jesus taught;
And all the Masters all the time.
That one person does make a difference.
That higher consciousness plays by different rules.
I was not saying the murders happened because of me or not me.
I was saying that someone who is meditating in an area;
Is having the effect of bring peace and coherence to that area.
In a way, it was tongue in cheek, to feel that I could have that kind
of power; to bring peace to the whole city of Seattle.
But who knows how our meditations and actions affect the whole.
Just be aware that when you try to marginalize a person,
By wanting to send him to the 'Looney Bin';
Well that's kind of the tactic they use in Dictatorship societies;
They send you away, when you say something that's not in the societal
norm.
Just like in Germany, in the 30'S and 40's.
Certain things you just didn't talk about.
Just like in this country now;
In our culture.
What is considered normal in our culture?
 Pretty insane, if you ask me.

I ask you, just refrain from your Nazi, fascist tactics;
Of de-humanizing someone who disagrees with you.