If none of the women who allege shenanigans with MMY wish to talk
openly, then I believe he deserves better than for people to be
gossiping about his alleged sex life, especially those who pay lip
service to the benefits of his teachings.

I wouldn't want the unnessecarilly complicated karma of being a
spokesmen or agent for these women making allegations against the most
famous 'saint' of our age. I am minded of the story of Ratna who
believed his family would share any consequences of his highwayman
lifestyle, but the saptarishis put him right about that and he
meditated and took the name Valmiki after the anthill that is alleged
to have raised itself around him whilst he sat.