**SNIP**

> Everyone is a force of nature, by definition, . . ..

**END**

Yes, and Brahman alone is, behind all.  So, although I wasn't actually
suggesting that there are enlightened criminals, that does seem
possible to me.

But I do think that an unsettled psyche might nonetheless find access
to both transcending and witnessing, and, unprepared and unable to
incorporate That gracefully into their life, might flip out and
accomplish action that is criminal.  Don't see how witnessing, by
definition, would have anything to do with that.