Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Number of people learning TM  (was: Victory Beef or War?)
on 8/6/06 2:53 PM, gerbal88 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Gerbal, I’m curious who you are. I presume you’re maintaining anonymity intentionally. Are you on this list of MMY’s personal secretaries?:

Dr. Hyslop – ended up with Sai Baba
Charlie Lutes
Jerry Jarvis - he did it intermittently and sporadically.  (he would grab the skin and displace whoever was doing it every chance he got... mark landau’s comment

John Black – Poland Spring, Estes Park

Rob McCutcheon – Mallorca
Casey Coleman - Mallorca
Ned Wynn - Mallorca  --  did Ned do it earlier even than john black?  he didn't do it much in mallorca2

Billy Clayton – Mallorca/Fiuggi
Louis Dyson – Mallorca/Fiuggi
Shannon Dickson – Mallorca/Fiuggi

Anthony Jobbe - Santa Barbara, Europe, U.S.

Mark Landau - Seelisberg, all over switzerland, greece, germany and the US

John Gray – Switzerland, Nepal, US
Conny Larsson - Switzerland – Mark Landau’s comments: in my memory, conny's time on the job was limited to a few weeks -- i was surprised at how short he lasted, though, in retrospect, i would mark that up to his integrity, sensitivity and what he saw from the get go
Claes Appelkvist – Switzerland

Jacques Verlinde

Tom Factor
Kirby Childress

Bob Cranson

John Cowhig
Martin Karklins

Rig Gelfand
Ron Dector
Neil Paterson

Reinhart Borowitz
Carl Heinz and Wolfgang Esch

Didrik and Patrick Blad and another brother