Sorry, Rick, Gotta maintain anonymity.

While not on the list, I am concurrent with Billy, Lewis and Shanon.

I didn't carry the dear skin. But was very, very close to Mahesh in
Mallorca, Fiuggi and La Antilla.

I have a funny story about the deer skin in La Antilla, maybe I'll
tell it sometime. Only one other person knows it.

I have no idea why he kept me around, however. I had no money, no
particular skills or contacts. I could type, but that's about it.

Mahesh did seem amused that I knew lots of "quotable quotes" which I
could occasionally toss in, like "a stitch in time saves nine". He
was apparently unfamiliar with this sort of thing, so it amused him.
But how could that account for all the stories I heard before they
became stories?

Thanks for the list. How did it come about, I wonder.

> on 8/6/06 2:53 PM, gerbal88 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Gerbal, I¹m curious who you are. I presume you¹re maintaining
anonymity
> intentionally. Are you on this list of MMY¹s personal secretaries?:
>
> Dr. Hyslop ­ ended up with Sai Baba
> Charlie Lutes
> Jerry Jarvis - he did it intermittently and sporadically.  (he
would grab
> the skin and displace whoever was doing it every chance he got...
mark